Best practice recruitment process
Scout Talent :Recruit and :Onboard
Integration with payroll system and specialist support
They were challenged by:
- Inconsistent recruitment process, workflows and approvals
- Inconsistent onboarding and payroll process
- Confusion from hiring managers
- Lack of financial oversight of recruitment, impacting budgeting and planning
- Lack of insight into candidate sources
- Inconsistent onboarding paperwork.
Through a partnership with Barbeques Galore, Scout Talent delivered the following:
- Consistent, one-best-way recruitment practices
- Best-of-breed Candidate Management System (CMS), Scout Talent: Recruit, to move from paper-based recruitment to a technology solution
- A solution that integrates with payroll system
- Screening questions to assist hiring managers with shortlisting process
- Recruitment expertise and support from specialist and software development team
- Quarterly training and review sessions to gain insights into new developments and continue to maintain best practices.
“Previously, our processes were very inconsistent. We didn’t have procedures in place for our team members to request to recruit and the process for onboarding was very manual. We also didn’t have insight into how much we were spending on recruitment.
Scout Talent:Recruit gives us that control and workflow. Now, we’re able to make a stronger financial and business operations plan, and see where our candidates are coming from. We can manage contracts and compliance, and maintain control over onboarding procedures. The system integrates with our payroll system, and our team has more control over the process.
Scout Talent’s monthly review sessions are also really valuable; we learn about new developments and identify areas we can improve. We have multiple people in the Scout Talent team we can rely on to give us advice and share feedback with.”
Larna Rouillon, People & Culture Manager
“We receive great service from the Scout Talent team. If we ever have any issues, they are there to help. They provide us with the training we need to use our software to the best of its ability. Having that backup and support means that our processes run smoothly.”